what was your very very first MJ? And do you still own it?

My first ever MJ was a 2008 MJ Small Multipocket in pale grey with gold hardware purchased no less by ant (a wondferful TPF) from Bonanza... and she introduced me to this wonderful forum!!! I purchased the bag in December of 2009.

I recently aquired my first MbMJ a new to me Faded aluminum Classic Aidan... It's love i tell you !:love:

i had a mbmj turnlock tina in moss....just sold it because it wasn't structured enough. lovely leather, nice and smooshy, but too smooshy (if that's possible)!

first mj was a toaster.

Oh boyyy.......... I think it was my maroon Blake....... What a gorgeous bag and color! Alas, I no longer have her - - but she is in the very happy home of another PFer, so all is good!

Haven't had any MJ yet. Nearly had, but returned it.

My first MbMJ is a black Baby Groove. Beautiful beautiful bag! Yummy leather and rich deep black colour.
I sold it as I found it a bit heavy when I filled it full.:blush:

Mine was a Sophia in Bark. My first MJ splurge that I bought at the NYC boutique many moons ago. I was so incredibly proud when I went home with her. Sigh. Regrettably, she is no longer with me, and I sincerely regret it to this day.

First it was the MbMJ Teri and Bowler. Then it was the MJ Stam. I'm actually thinking of purging the MbMJs to fund another MJ Stam. I'm that in love with the Stam. If I hadn't hesitated over the price in the first place, the Stam might have been my very first MJ!

My very first MJ was a light green colored Sophia (don't remember the official name). It was some kind of special edition, has antiqued brass (?) hardware, dark green suede interior. I still have her, but barely carry her as I am a Blake addict. I got her off Ebay and I'm pretty sure the seller was a TPFer. Her listing mentioned TPF and I came her for authentication.