What was your most recent clothing purchase(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, forgot to add a vince hoodie :P

here are some pics...

Attachments

• freeppl.jpg
    freeppl.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 244
  • vince.jpg
    vince.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 231
  • celine.jpg
    celine.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 214
  • gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 227
  • rlcord.jpg
    rlcord.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 185
some more damage pics...

Attachments

• rlskirt2.jpg
    rlskirt2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 139
  • rlskirt.jpg
    rlskirt.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 145
  • rlpant.jpg
    rlpant.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 159
  • rldress.jpg
    rldress.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 192
Black lace Dolce & Gabbana halter with purple satin trim. the trim is around the neck and under the bust, and ties in the back. The breast area was see-through lace, so it is at the tailors having lining put into the cups.

Just bought this sale dress from BR. It was on sale online but they didn't have my size so I called a store in North Carolina and bought it for $25! Its $50 online!:yahoo:

Attachments

• brdress.jpg
    brdress.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 177
Joe's "muse" jeans:

These are to replace a pair I got earlier this year which got ripped when I slipped on leaves on the curb outside work (ripped jeans, skinned knee, bruised ego).

I guess it was worth another splurge, for I went DOWN a size and I like the fit much better. [For those interested in Joe's, I wear a size 8 and have booty. 31s were a little too baggy and stretched out, while the 30s will be just great :supacool: .]

1110_1.jpg

marc by mj brown crochet sweater
paige LC henna

1110_2.jpg

Anna Sui cardigan
Jak & Rae wool coat

most recently,

Gucci black pants (amazingly, they fit! Gucci used to fit me well but then their cut became larger and "curvier" -- I was in the middle of telling my mom Gucci pants don't fit anymore when I tried these on; I was AMAZED!)

Gucci black skirt, cut very close to the body, had a sort of rusching detail (I wore it today -- perfect with over the elbow leather gloves)

Status
Not open for further replies.