what was your most outrageous Chanel purchase?

mine was...........................well................so far Luxe bronze bowler at $2300 which included tax but I am going to worth ave. in palm beach tomorrow so i need your prayers, girls :P

I'll be sure to take a pic of my tatoo tomorrow for you gals--so check back.

It's a purchase I still don't regret! :yes: And has always been a fun conversation piece. Some have no clue what it is, and others ask "why"--then there are the few that "get it" and adore it!

In fact, I had a lady at work ask me one day, "where do you buy all of your Chanel panty hose, I've never seen any in a store?" And I had to laugh, she didn't realize it was a tatoo shining through.

I can't wait to see your tatoo!

I just bought a Beige Crackled Beige Jumbo Expendable Flap. It was 2800.00 !! I am sure this is the most I've spent on any given bag!!
Still waiting for it too!:supacool:

The Chanel blet that I paid over $900 for. The guilt eventually got to me for buying a $900+ belt with fake pearls on it so I sold it on eBay. It was also a little too bling for everyday attire. It was cute, though!

i bought a pink chanel tie? i don't know what you call them, kinda like a tie, but you wear it like a scarf, typically inside a shirt or something, it's not so much the price that makes it outrageous, but it's the fact that i never worn it once cuz i can't find it.