what was your most expensive chanel?

I only have 2 chanel purses and a cosmetic bag, but the most expensive is my Luxury Ligne Deerskin Camera Bag in Khaki. I paid $2,160 US before tax, and it was worth every penny!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chanel Luxury1.JPG
    Chanel Luxury1.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,312
Mine was my moder chain Hobo, it was 1995. I love it and use it all the time, its such a great bag. it holds everything I need it too. My darlign BF loves it too because it holds his stuff too.

Grey 228 reissue. I think it was $2400. I havent used it lately because it doesnt go too nice with maternity clothes. LOL. It kind of loses its edginess. But I do use my black 227 reissue a lot both day and for night.

In 1989, I bought a $2000 oversize tote. Nothing in the store even came close to that price, but I wanted the XL size... so I bought it. I've been told that tote would cost well over $4000 now.

I wore it for a few years and then put it away (when bags started to get small and a lot plainer) and then rediscovered it two years ago. I've used it so much this year, it's getting kind of worn, but I think I'm getting my moneys worth... and yes, I still love it.