What was your last buy on ebay?

I just won myself a couple of sample size LaMer creme moisturizers. Side note, my DH and I went for a family day cruise aboard my daughter's ship. I got the worst sunburn ever on my face and neck. ( I know- shame on me for not using sunscreen.)
When we got back to our room that night, I slathered my face and neck with the LaMer and the only peeling I had was one tiny little bit on my nose. No blistering and no peeling. I love the stuff!
Before that, I got the book "The Sartorialist" by Scott Shuman.
Unless I know the seller well, there are no more big purchases on ebay. I don't trust ebay anymore.

ebay scares me so I mostly buy very inexpensive things - like the 99 cent cd auctions, or used books for $5 max. I did buy a sterling silver bracelet a couple of days ago for about $30 to use for trollbeads but I think that's the most I'd spend there.

I only buy from sellers I know. I just got a really hot YSL snakeskin bag for $399! I had $150. in ebay bucks and a $25. coupon so I only paid $224 :happydance:

Clothes for my son, dress up clothes for my daughter, and a wii game for my daughter. I have been buying my handbags at the boutique lately because I am sick of weeding through the fakes:smile:

i am not sure of my last purchase. my ebay history doesn't list anything for the last 60 days that i've won or have purchased.

i think the last thing i purchased was a Victoria's Secret mystery gift card.