What was your first Chloe?

My first was a chocolate paddy with great leather. At one time I owned four paddys in chocolate, tan, whiskey and mousse. Sold them all and kept two Silverados which I love!!:smile:

my first was an edith in ivory from 05 or 06, but sadly i think i'll be letting her go soon. its a bag i really want to like, but i've used her less than 10 times in more than a year!

My first Chloe was a chocolate small front pocket Paddington :heart: I didn't fall in love with her immediately, maybe because she was 4x more expensive than my last bag purchase, but she slowly grew on me. Once I started feeling comfortable enough to take her out of the house, I felt like a queen and still do when I carry her!

My very first one is a baby paddington muscade from Diabro. Love it! Then I grabbed a baby paddy argent from a lovely tpfer from ebay. Love them both although I have been using the muscade more for work. DH makes fun of the padlock but I tell him its for self-defense, gives a new meaning to hitting someone with your purse :smile:):supacool:

My first was a 2007 blanc mini paddy I bought 1 or 2 months ago,and I love it to pieces. I only wear it a few times and get tons of compliment every time I carry her:flowers::blush:. It makes my obsession with Chloe, I bought a Whiskey front pocket paddy from ebay and pair of prince boot from overstock since then, and am hunting for a perfect whiskey edith now.

My very first Chloe bag was a bracelet grey canvas with dangly metallic bits all over it, it was given to me by my fiance a few years ago, in the past i have thought about selling it but i always end up changing my mind about it, i still love it to bits.