What was your best LV bargain/deal!!!

1. authentic only please...:roflmfao:

2. MC cles.. 30 something, it was under 40$ but yeah, awesome !

3. Cabas piano for $350 perfect condition except for some candy pieces stuck to the interior. they cleaned right out with a Tide To Go Pen

4. Theda bag $1,100.00 ...at the time sold for in stores for over $2100.00 plus
    (plus my Cherry Speedy...Bought it shipped for $700.00.....Lately they are selling for over 1,200.00 to 1,500.00)

5. Trocadero in good condition for approx. $80

6. My burberry bag for $60 and sold it for $120.

7. I have to start surfing eBay more often!!!:graucho:

8. Never bought on eBay only from the Boutique which is never a bragain!
    Z

9. Yellow Epi Petit Noe for $100 US

10. To scared to buy from eBay, with all those crazy sellers:rant::cry:

11. Panda pochette! After moving from Tokyo:cry: I was able to get one quick without getting gouged before they caught on.

12. :shocked: Irene, you will enter a whole new world of addiction! Trust me!:shame: :lol:

13. i got a vernis lavender key holder for $30 :smile:

14. wow...you guys got some really good deals *jealous* you'll have to let me know which sellers you used.

I got my red epi jasmin with the strap for $650. Though, i never use the strap, haha and neither did she.

15. I've only ever bought one thing from Ebay. It was a LV sm. agenda, I got it for 185.00. I had ruined my other one trying to make it fit a palm so I had to get another one and I didn't want to pay full price again. At least I got some money off.