what was ur biggest coach mistake/regret

I will probably get shunned for saying this . . . but purchasing the legacy shoulder bag in Pond. I was hoping it would be more of a baby blue (more like the current Clay color) and it is more of a turquoise. I just don't carry it. It is a cute bag, don't get me wrong, but I have too many other bags that I cherish that I don't really have time for it. I should sell it on ebay . . . .

-NOT getting the Tammie espadrille wedges (patchwork), I got the watercolor stripe Grace wedges instead, which I love but don't wear because they're slingbacks and the strap falls down my heel! And of course they were on sale at Macy's for $60, and they didn't have my size anymore when I went back to get them :crybaby:

-Buying several demis while in high school because now they're way too small for me! They're just sitting in my closet because I don't use them anymore.

Not getting a white leather poppy gallery tote. I was able to find the demi for $100 earlier this year, but I still want the tote!

i had the same problem!! i got the little demi, and the clutch and ended up figuring out that for the price of both (200) plus 50 bucks, i could have gotten the tote! so i sold both and got the tote!! on ebay!! they should be cheaper now

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-POPPY-TOT...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i mean i got mine used on ebay but it was in pristine condition too and it never gets dirty!! well except the suede part but i kind of abuse my bags a little bit!!

Ugh my biggest coach regret is not getting the blue coach leather ergo at the outlets up in norcal this past july. When I saw it it was on sale plus an additional 20% off and it would have cost me 183. I have yet to see it that cheap again :sad:

My other regret is buying the pink soho flap (i think that is the style name?) I can NEVER fit everything I want in it and then it wont snap cause I stuff it too full of stuff. So it just ends up sitting in my closet. Its cute but just not practical for me.

My biggest regret is the Soho Flap bag. DH got it for me as a present so I couldn't return it. I find it really annoying to carry so it is my least used bag.

Also, my first signature bag... didn't know at the time a leather one would have cost the same and it is more my style.

I had a navy blue vintage duffel bag that I got way back when (late 80's)......it was big and I used it for everything. So versatile!! I had it for years after I stopped wearing it then sold it in a garage sale in 1999 for $10 bucks...that's right!!! How crazy was I?!!!

anne

my only regret is always being on the hunt for "thee bag" and never finding it :yes: I have gone through so many coach bags that I do love, but there is always a shinier, prettier, better one right around the corner.. and I always think that THAT bag will be everything I need and make my life complet somehow... yeah right! :rolleyes: However, the hunt is fun and I do love coach! :tup:

I think this is similar to my biggest regret, which is not thinking through some of my purchases more carefully, which means I have to return a bag or sell it on eBay. If I'd really think through what I have and what I need to use, I'm happier when I only have a couple of bags.

I ordered a couple of things for PCE this time that I really wanted --using merchandise credit--and returned some other stuff, so even with my two new items coming, my collection will be pretty small now. I like it that way.

Coach just makes so many great bags that it's hard not to want to order each time!

Not so much regret but rather not into sig bags. I have a choc gallery tote which i don't carry that often-- maybe 2 times in a yr coz i felt that the monogram is just too much for me. just my personal opinion. But i like it when i see it on others ( i guess that is why i purchased it in the 1st place)

my biggest regret is getting too excited about my new coach obession spending more than I should have. Love LOVE LOVE my bags but I will be paying for them for quite some time.....:smile:

My regret is not getting a gold carly- even though i didn't have the money for it... but I still wanted it! And the signature stripe for that matter!
I kind of regret buying my patchwork swingpack....I love the patchwork not the swingpack, and i hate having to take everything out of it to get one thing back in.....but i love the patchwork so much! it was 100 at the outlet, but they had a duffle that would have been perfect, i just didn't have the money for it at the time :sad: