What was under the tree

1. my enamel bracelet--messagers De l'aube:nuts:

HPIM0637.JPG HPIM0640.JPG
  2. Congratulations! Opening up surprise presents is so fun! :yahoo: Merry Christmas!

3. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!

Under our tree was my Hermes Paname bracelet......from my Sweetheart...uh, I mean, Santa!!:heart:

4. Congratulations to all those with orange boxes under their trees, :smile:! Enjoy your lovely treats,
    Merry Hermes Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

5. Nice bracelet^^^!!! I also received my red/white astrologie enamel bracelet, a silver heart charm, agenda refill and pale blue cashmere shawl...dh wrapped but I did the buying lol!!! Have a great day everyone!

6. My first present and only one so far (we opened one Christmas Eve) was Elixir Des Merveilles. I will keep you posted!

7. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!
    :heart:

8. Beautiful bracelets, umamanikam and Susi!

Merry Christmas!!

9. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! :yahoo:

I opened my little orange box and it was a Brides de Gala Twilly in the light blue colorway. :love: :love: :love:

10. Thanks Kellybag for the big Christmas wish!

I look forward to hearing about all of the orange box openings :yes: I didn't have one this year, but maybe next year! :shame:

Love the bracelet Uma!!

11. Aw Megs maybe your b-day??!! KB no other presents yet or just not H?? You will love that perfume...CB I have that same design in a pochette! I will take a photo of my bracelet later...

12. I got gift certificates!

13. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!! :yahoo:

No gift opening yet in my house....DD is STILL asleep at 9:00 am!!!! UGH!!! Fill ya in later............

Beautiful gifts everyone!

14. Are they........orange? :nuts:

15. Merry Christmas!!!! :yahoo: Love those Bracelets!