What was the last print for bella?

ugh....
that msg was sent pre-maturely, but I do believe bella in tutti will be made b/c i saw it on the stock list for nordstroms when my SA showed it to me...I think its going to be like the bella famiglia - they won't be getting alot of it...b/c i think i got the only bella..wait, let me correct that...actually i think I did see one on display....
so maybe lesportsac just lower the production # for the bella but will still have it.
hope it helps...

Yea I got mine at Nordies...my head is all spinning with tokidoki's, the more we mention it, the more I like to say I saw the bella's at macy's too at the very beginning when they 1st released it.

I'll snap a pic of my collection but I'm waiting for one more piece to come in so I can take a 'set' picture ;) but this stupid ebay guy is taking forever to mail me this purse -- he asked for immediate payment and its like a wk and 1/2 - the item is still not here. When I email him, he is like 'oh yea...i got delayed' i was like what the hell!?!??! & u're the one who wanted immediate payment?!?!?! ugh!! oh wellz...what can I do? he got the supply and Im the idiot who purchased it from him.

Can I file with ebay since its been a wk and 1/2 & I still don't have my item? i hope he is not a fraud...:confused1: