What was the first designer bag you ever brought?

First designer bag I owned (but did not buy myself) was a YSL pochette type bag

First bag I bought myself was a coach mini sig pouch thing...i don't even know if it should be considered a bag or a small accessory :P

First actual handbag I bought myself was a Marc by Marc tote.

It was a Kooba Sienna in Moss. Kinda a funky green which is a great accent color...love the smooth leather and the style. It's not my favorite out of my 5 Koobas, though. That award would go to the Renee!

That would be a Coach soho flap in honey. I thought I liked it but it ended up in the dustbag for several years. It wasn't until late '05 that I purchased a Kooba Sienna. I fell into BalBags quite easily this year after discovering this forum!

the first i bought with my own money is a coach tote. i don't know wat it's called. but it has green and brown 'B' logos all over it. but my mum bought me my first.. a louis vuitton reade PM in bronze. loved it then and always love it still.

My Hubby actually bought my first designer bag. A Louis Vuitton Speedy 25, I can remember being like...."uh, what kind of purse is this, and where did you get it?"

I don't think he realized the can of worms he was opening...

When I was about 12 my mom and stepdad got me a baby blue Coach. I still have it for memories sake. I doubt I'd get much for it as I didn't take very good care of the canvas. After that my next designer bag was a D&B tote. I got a Fendi brown shoulder bag as a gift when I was 17. I didn't even become interested in designer things until I was 18 for whatever reason, and now it's an addiction that I can't get enough of!