what type of wallet do you prefer? clutch style or short ones? zippy or snap?

I don't care - magnetic or snap, either is fine. The only thing I can't deal with is a wallet with no closure or a full zip. No closure means, most likely at some point the wallet will lay in my bag open and it jas all the other crap in my bag stuck to it. I can just barely live with a wallet that has a zip on two sides, but 3...no. No. Nonono. Too much hassle!

I don't like zippers really, it's too much of a hassle to have a bunch of them. I use a Hobo Lauren Clutch/Wallet. It's the best wallet ever. The middle holds two or three cards and your ID and just opens by magnet so whenever you're making a quick purchase that's all you really need. Each side opens kind of by a little clip type thing that just pops open and you have one side for money/cards/receipts and one side for whatever else you carry (I use it for my phone sometimes, keys, whatever). There's also a couple of little zippered pockets for anything you need hidden or that you don't access much.

I get compliments on it all the time and I use it as a wallet in my bag during the day and then sometimes at night I carry it as a clutch. So versatile! It's really good quality and I've had mine for probably almost a year now and it's still in great shape except for where someone spilled butter on it and I didn't notice and left it there for 30 min.

I had never heard of those wallet before, so if course I had to google it! Omg. Now I want one! I also saw a ton on eBay if I want to save a few $$. I think I might see one in my future....now just have to decide what color lol.

i prefer clutch style and zippy :graucho: more secure and i can easily get my stuff out and slip my thingamajigs inside. :okay:
Such a good interesting qn! I love wocs, so versatile! If the wallet has to stay in my bag all the time then I'd choose long wallet. Though bulky it can hold a lot, and money will be easy to access as well as staying neat and wrinkle free.

IMG_1477879499.513166.jpg

Omg. I've been thinking about this Hobo Lauren wallet clutch since this thread! Went and bought one today, then bought this cute Kate Spade zip around at the next store! How does one decide which to use first?!?!

Got the Hobo at The Nordstrom Rack for $65! In case anyone is looking for one. They have not colors on their website.

Although this is a very old thread, I prefer long single zip wallets. I like that when I open them nothing can fall out, and when I am in a hurry I can simply drop things in and they stay there. My second choice would be wallets with a flap - clutch style, I guess.