What type of pets do LV lovers have?

1. Since we are getting to know more about each other like the types of things we have like our cars, beauty products, clothing, hobbies, and etc.
    I also love animals I have 4 now
    1) Chiuaua named Tootsie
    2) Yorki named Joey
    3) Black Pit named Roxy
    4) Blue Pit named Jenny
    she is my new addition she is only 4 months. I find that LV lovers have lots of things they love and are passionate about and my pets are one of them. I dont know how to post pics can you guys tell me how I would love to show my doggy's with you guys. (Also if their are some LV lovers that dont own pets why not?)

2. I have a Shih Tzu fur baby that I love so very much! She's the best.:yahoo:

3. We're picking up our weimaraner puppy in 6 weeks! Here's the latest pic I have of the litter (2 weeks old)

[​IMG]

We're getting a boy from the litter

4. Aww I love puppy's you see I am a animal addict.

5. Weimaraners are beautiful!!! :love:

We have a purebred Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Harvey, and a 20 week old purebred American Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Indi. They love eachother madly. :tender:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. I love your dogs' coloring!!! It looks like a milky brown and it's very pretty!

I don't have any pets unless you count my LVs!

7. I have a Yorkie named Mini.

8. I have a Shih Tzu named Louis and a Lhasa Apso/Poodle named Buddy! I adore them!

9. Russian Blue Cat names Figaro

10. i have an adorable parson (jack) russell terrier named chayse

11. [​IMG]
    I think I just figured out how to put pictures I hope it doesn't come out huge.

12. shi----- what did I do? can any of you see it?

13. [​IMG]

14. LoveBolsos- you need to upload it onto a image hosting site like Photobucket, then copy the url over to place inside the brackets.

FrankieP- your pups are adorable!

15. Thanks, Kathy! Indi loves sitting on Harvey, but she'll grow to 1.5 times his size so I'm sure there'll come a sad time when he won't let her do it anymore! :amuse: