What type of lifetime maintenance or guarantee policies does Fendi have?

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I just got a new Fendi and Im wondering if down the road something needs repair, will they fix it for me? Im just thinking about Tiffany's, where they'll clean my wedding band forever for free...and my husbands wedding band needed resizing twice (yes twice) they did it both times for free. Ive read about some of your troubles on previous posts about repair, but I just wanted a little more info. I did get it at Barney's....would they be another avenue as well, if my bag ever needed help?

I dont know if Im looking in the wrong place, but is Fendi's website totally tricked out and has really nothing to say? I wanted to do some research and I really didnt learn anything about the company from their web site. Where should I look?

Ok, if something happens to your bag Fendi will repair it at your cost. The only thing is is that I am pretty sure they only repair items purchased from a Fendi store...not Saks, Bloomingdales, etc... But you can call any store to get the repair # b/c they have a repair center. You should defintitely call them and find out anyway. I am 99% sure, but double check. Hope this helps!

Fendi bags if bought at the boutique come with a year's manufacturer's guarantee. If you buy them at NM or elsewhere, you're pretty much SOL unless that particular retailer has a program of sorts. I hope that helps! Good luck!