What Type of Hermes Bag Are You?

koukanamiya said:
Maybe you ladies can help me out with this one. I think I'm a shoulder Birkin because I'm tall but not exactly feminine ... I don't know what type of leather or color though.:wondering
Kou, I see you as a fushia croc JPG, with rose gold hardware, and pink diamonds, with a chocolate fondue sitting right next to it!:girlsigh:

La Vanguardia said:
I am definitely my fuchsia rigid Kelly in chevre.

Fuchsia - I'm really not that serious unless needed be and my friends and colleagues think I have a colorful personality. :wlae:

Rigid - I can be very cold towards people sometimes ... like if I'm not in the mood or don't like other people. :supacool:

Kelly - I prefer to think that I can also be classy ... at least in my dreams lol! :drinkup:

chevre - I'm very durable and not so sensitive. :biguns:
very well said!:yes:

Violet croc JPG w/diamond hardware. Ever since seeing the violet croc birkin w/diamond hardware, I can understand why lilach loves the black kelly clutch with diamond hardware.

Fiancee-soon-to-be-husband, if you love me, pls buy one for me. I've no more money! (Sounds desperate..haha)

Reasons:

1) I'm fuss-free so I like my hands to be free at certain times.
2) I like dumping things straight away which is why I love birkins with the flap open.
3) I like being an attention-seeker (thxs to my genes..haha) sometimes so violet croc is an attention-grabbing!

:nuts: