What tPF has done to me...

1. When I joined this wonderful place on Apr 24th, 2006, I had only one LV - the Hudson PM. Now, nine months later, I have nine LV's... see the before and after pics :roflmfao:

Mono Hudson PM, Mono Pochette Croissant, Mono Speedy 30, Denim Speedy, Azur Speedy 25, Damier Belem MM, Multicolore Alma black, Multicolore Lodge PM white, Mini Mono Marie :sweatdrop:

I don't know, how I managed to live w/out LV for so long, lol. :nuts:
    PFhudson.jpg PFkomplett.jpg
  2. TPF has done quite a number on you :p Actually, on all of us :nuts: I love the azur! Beautiful collection.
  3. nice :smile: i love your azur speedy :sad: im sooooo freakin jealous!
  4. wow I love your collection...congrats!!!
    and give me 9 months to catch you~
  5. LOL I thought I had bag-i-tis bad! Lovely pieces, happy to feed such a pretty addiction :biggrin:
  6. Nice collection!
  7. I love your collection! It's so well rounded IMO. :yes: You should model each one! I :love: :love: :love: that Marie!!! I wish I could get one someday :girlsigh:
  8. Great collection.
  9. Love your collection ...lol I joined tpf in november 2006 and I had until then only aspired to own an LV, but never actually had one and now I have the mono cles, mono pap 26, and damier speedy 25 lollll tpf does a number one EVERYONE:p!
  10. I love it, what a fruitful year ! :graucho:
  11. Well..you helped me decide in getting hudson PM, remember??

We are all the victims here LOL
  12. great stuff!

i am the same way- i started on the acces. board on eBay, before that i had one lv that i bought preloved on eBay. since oct and posting there and here since nov i have 15 lv pieces! omg!
  13. Love the belem. Love them ALL!!!!
  14. love your collection, so much variety!!
    and yes, i know what you mean about the forum ahah, im addicted to this thing, I just wish my collection has grown as much as yours.. haha but not yet. Soon though!
  15. wow you have a beautiful collection... i would wear everyone of those and i'm super fussy!