What to wear with pink and white Gucci?

1. I just got a pink and white Gucci satchel for summer. I just realized I used to
    own a lot more pink clothes than I do now.

What colors would you wear with it? Do you think it is absolutely necessary to wear say a shirt that is pink or has pink in it? The bag is actually a very pale/light pink.

I know I can wear white but what else? Wondering if I should return it even though I love the bag.

2. keep it, i bought a peptobismo colored MJ venetia, and I Loooooove it! I wear it with everything except for red and I tend to not have much blue and yellow in my closet, but everything else goes. grays, beige, etc. what colors are you partial to?

3. I Lo-o-ve pink with navy, gray, and brown. You can even wear it with shades of purple and burgundy. I would keep it and just wear what you like-cute with jeans too!:smile:

4. I think it would look cute with a white top (maybe a crisp, button down type shirt) or white sweater and jeans :smile:Sooo jealous of your bag BTW...it sounds so cute!

5. Khaki / Brown color?

6. Thanks guys. I guess I will keep it since I do really like the bag. You've convinced me!

Never thought about it with jeans but I do think it would look cute in the spring/summer.

7. i agree! That would look nice!

8. Do you have pics of the purse? I would love to see it.

9. Hmm..I haven't figured out how to take pictures with my cell phone yet. Sorry. I will try.

I bought the bag at the Gucci Outlet in Secaucus, New Jersey a couple of months ago. It was produced last year. It is a satchel but the handles are long enough to carry over the shoulder. The gucci logo part is in a very pale pink (from far away you almost can't see the logo) and it borders in white leather and the handles are white leather.

Let me see if I can figure out how to take a picture.

By the way, if you guys are ever looking for a gucci at a discount, you can always call the outlet and if they have it, they will ship it to you. The bag I bought was originaly $898 and I bought it for a little over $500--WHat a bargain!

10. Congrats on you new bag, I am going to say it would look great with greys and brown.

11. ohhhh sounds cute! I have a pink suade gucci and i love it....but i NEVER wear it with pink (you dont wanna look like barbie!), because i think that would just look too tacky!! I love wearing it with teal and even purple....im a colors type of girl so anything that makes it pop! beige, white and black is ALWAYS safe, but you really can wear pink bags with almost everything...except red and pink!

:o)

12. That's interesting. I have a red bag and I don't wear it with red either--unless my blouse has a little bit of red in it or something.

I was thinking the pink might also look good with khaki capri's or something in the summer.