What to use for all those little cards?

1. So many small stores now have these "frequent" buyer cards - you know like a bagel card, coffee card, etc...

Does anybody have an idea of a small-ish type case to hold them all? Right now I have a bunch of them tied together with a rubber band in my speedy. It just looks so barbaric! I already have a cles that I use for my keys and license and 1 or 2 credit cards and some cash. What I really want is a small business card size holder. But it would have to be a little bigger than a business card KWIM??

I started looking though the eLuxury website and there are so many LV accessories. I thought somebody here might have the perfect idea! Thanks!!
  2. Taiga Business Card Holder with Snap$225.00

Japon Card Holder$350.00

3. That one is $125 USD.
  4. Thanks..Now I think I need one:rolleyes:
  5. See - I knew you guys would have some great suggestions!! Thanks so much!
  6. Bagsnbags: Get it!!! :devil:

Maxter: You're welcome!!! ;)
  7. only $125.00 - awesome, I want one now too!!! I have SOOO many - Caribou, Starbucks, Potbellys, BW3's, etc......... GREAT IDEA, thanks!!!

...remember ebates and FREE shipping from ELUX with GOLD!!!!
  8. The LV buckets come with little Lv bags. I use one of those bags for all of those little cards. I have used it for 2 year and it is perfect. It is also big enough to stick receipts in there at xmas time. The other handy thing about having all of those cards in a seperate baggy than your wallet, it that when you are going out of town or out for the night . . . you can just take that lil pouch out your purse. I have 2 of those pouches on for cards and the other for make up. It is nice to use something that you did not actually have to pay for
  9. You know you want to Nita. :graucho:
  10. CUrrently I am using a Coach wristlet...i would think a cles would be perfect
  11. thanks I want one too - what a great idea!