What to look for in a MC (more desirable)?

1. Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and have enjoyed reading the posts. I have recently purchased a white MC Lodge (my first MC). Two days later, my mother-in-law sends me a new one for Mother's Day (score!). I am going to return the one that I bought, but since I have two here, I am going to keep the "better" one. What should I look for as signs of "quality" or what makes a MC purse more desirable than another one of the same model? I've heard that a higher pink count is desirable, I've heard stuff about alignment, etc, but I wanted to get the full scoop since I know nothing of MCs. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Oh, and which MC wallet does everyone think is most functional?

My collection (will soon post):
    Tribeca Long
    Cabas Piano
    Mono Mat Shelton Noir
    Viva Cite MM
    Manhattan PM
    Cherry Blossom Pochette Rose
    Musette Tango
    MC Lodge :yahoo:

2. as far as color combos go, some people really like the pinks and purples. but really its all about what colors you like on the bag :smile:

and wallets...the PTI seems to be the most popular choice, but there are quite a few choices in the MC line (i have a porte monnaie billets in black).

3. So you've stolen my name and my Lodge...

WTF? CLONE?

:borg:

JKJK, as Caley said... color combo is up to you. Mine has several greens and some pinks.

4. Yeah in my experience it is mainly personal preference, there isn't really a color combo that truly makes it more valueable.

5. i dont really care, but I do love pink :nuts:

6. My gave MC pattern is the one with a lot of purples.

7. I personally prefer a lot of the royal blue, light blue and purples. Lodge is tricky cause of the pockets. A lot of them have the same colors repeated on the front a few times. I'd pick the one that has the least color repeating as possible. Post pics and we can help ya decide! lol

8. Umm... I have a very odd obsession with the black LVs (I only like the white MCs tho... so obviously there are no black LVs on black MC canvas:lol:). THe black LV with the red and blue flowers on the bottom are mesmerizing:drool: ....... oh ya, and I tend to hate pink and purple LVs just because most people like them lol

As for wallets, how about the new MC eugenie?

9. I don´t care, don´t even notice the difference in the color combos. Keep the one you like better.