What to get?? Opinions please!

1. My PCE card FINALLY arrived, thank heavens, and I'm debating between a large sig. Bleecker Duffle and the medium. Looking on coach.com, the regular size appears to be big enough and it comes in wine/khaki. The large one is either sold out in the color or never came in that color?!

So does anyone have either? Opinions on them? Large TOO large maybe?
  2. I have the medium duffle in rust and it's perfect. I can hold all my junk in there and more. For me, I think the large is too large but then it depends on whether or not you have your whole house in there or not. I have a makeup bag, a big wallet, a credit card wallet, tissues, pen, paper and my ipod.
  3. How tall are you? I tried on the large bleecker sig yesterday, and yes it's big - but I'm '5"10, so the SA's thought (as well as I) that I can carry it off. It's between that and the large carly for me. Got to decide, making the purchase tomorrow with my PCE!
  4. I normally like 'huge' bags, like I have the large carly and have absolutely no use for the medium whatsoever...and I have the large ergo hobo...and I only use my smaller bags when I know I won't be running around all day (I always carry a water bottle).
    The good news is the medium duffle is spacious enough to fit in my makeup case, water bottle, random odds and ends...so I won't feel like I'm cramming everything in to fit. If I were i would upgrade to the large but I love the chocolate signature...and I like that I can use it as a shoulder bag if I want to.
    so I think the medium would be fine for you if you don't need to put , as Ho said, your house in there. LOL.
  5. I saw the bigger the bag, the better. You can always find more things to put in there ~ roomier bags can get use for alot of different events/everyday use. If they don't have it in your color, I would either contact Coach via email/phone or, if you absolutely love the color the medium comes in, get that one :smile:
  6. I'm 5'4" and I have the large duffle in magenta. It doesn't overpower me but I do carry a ton of stuff each day - wallet, checkbook, lotion, makeup case, cell phone, iPod, lunch, water bottle, notebook, etc.
  7. I'm 5'6 and some days I love huge bags, some days, I like smaller ones.

This is a toughie. I think the deciding factor will be if I can get the large in the wine/sig or not. :confused1:
  8. I'm 5'5" and have the magenta in large and feel fine about carrying it but it's probably my largest bag other than my vintage ergo hobo. I needed a bigger bag so didn't mind having to get the large one since magenta only comes in that for now. If you don't need a big bag then the medium should be fine. The best way to know is to try it on and put your own stuff in it.

ETA: and I hear ya on loving big bags one day and little ones the next! I'm going to end up with a couple of pouches because I'm suddenly in the mood for little bags but then I'll wake up one day and want to carry a big one! I'm so fickle!
  9. I think the medium is better the large i think is too large unless you have that much stuff to put in it.
  10. Thanks for your help, all. I ordered the wine/khaki med. duffle today. I got hung up for a bit on maybe getting the large in chocolate, but the SA talked me out of it. So I'm happy! :tup: