What to get next??? Delima, HELP!!

1. I only have 1 chanel bag currently, its the Black cambon flap bag with the white C's on it. I have had it for almost 2 years now and I recently stopped carrying it because the white C's are kind of turning alittle and I dont want to completely mess it up. So my DH told me i can have another one :okay: but i dont know what to get. I want something black again (shoulder bag) with longer straps. I like to put my bags on my shoulder and have it hit me mid waiste (I hate them to short under my arm) I went to the small Chanel botique in NM today but i couldnt find anything I love (They dont have a good selection tho) Any help or recomendations would be much appreciated, Thanks guys!!!
  2. the diamond stitch tote. but you might be late on avoiding the increase.
  3. If you are looking for a tote, why don't you check out the GST (grand shopping tote) there are pics in the reference library (of it by itself and modeled) so you can get a good idea of size... ALSO I heard that NM price increase doesn't start until Nov 3rd, so I would rush and check it out before you have to pay approximately 20% more!!! GOOD LUCK!!!:p