What to do?

1. Well, I just found out that an Alma bag I bought on eBay a while back is in fact not authentic. I paid quite a bit for it, but obviously don't want it now and it is too late to do anything about the fraudulent sale. I hate to just throw it out, but what else is there to do. I can't resell it as authentic...any ideas?
  2. :sad: im so sorry to hear about that....

you definatly cant resell it...but why is it too late do anything??? you cant contact eBay about it??
  3. Maybe just give it to a shop which can sell it on? We have charity shops here where you can just donate items.. I'm unaware of what the equivilent is where you are from... but tell them it's not real to safe any future hassle. Just an idea :smile:
  4. ^
    That would be illigal for the charity shops to sell.

I'd say put fire to it. :tup:
  5. Perhaps give it to a niece/daughter or something to play with
  6. Try to contact the seller or burn it !!!
  7. That is a difficult situation.. :confused1:
    I think you should try to contact the seller.
  8. Try to contact the seller first. All else, destroy it. It would be just as bad if you gave or sold it to anyone else is still perpetuating fakes.
  9. Got any babies? Let the drool all over it, and bite it and junk like that.

10. Really? :sad:

I've seen countless shops selling them on, some said they were fake, others didnt. :tdown:
  11. There are similar threads in the eBay forum. Sorry about your fake bag it really sucks.
    You are not allowed to sell it, try contacting the seller anyway and demand a refund? Or else trash it :sad:
  12. I'm not sure if I'd like to have my baby chewing on some fake leather, nasty fake thing. Who knows what type of chemicals it contains!
  13. I would pass it on to goodwell.
  14. thanks for the suggestions....i am so bummed, but to cheer myself up i ordered the neverfull pm from eluxury today!!! I am so done buying off ebay....never again!
  15. mmm if you think is too late then give it away or something dunno if u are into destroying things :hrmm: