What to do? What do you ladies think?

HL, if anyone doesn't belong on the H forum it's me-- I only have an H scarf, for cryin' out loud! So hushup and have some hugs from the H girls :heart:

Dont be silly. Of course you belong here. Its not a requirement to own anything!!! We just all love the brand and love to :drool:.
When I first came here I thought I was years away as well. But well, I fell in.

But back to your original topic. Of course, keep the bags you love and have a connection with. Sell the rest. You really will not want to carry them, with few exceptions. I am keeping my coach station bag that I have had since the dawn of time and was from my DH when we didnt have two sticks to rub together, and I enjoy carrying it as well...but the rest, well, the thrill is gone.

Another caution, RBB....if you start trying to feed the H monkey on your back with small purchases, you will have a blast, but you will also be farther away from your Kelly. Its amazing how fast those scarves and small items add up. And you may find a bargain on a vintage kelly of your dreams sooner than you think.:smile:

One member put a picture of her dream bag up on her wall to keep her focused. That is a great idea.....

Another caution, RBB....if you start trying to feed the H monkey on your back with small purchases, you will have a blast, but you will also be farther away from your Kelly. Its amazing how fast those scarves and small items add up. And you may find a bargain on a vintage kelly of your dreams sooner than you think.:smile:
quote]

This is GREAT advice! When I add up all my accessories...oh jeez, I don't even want to think about it!

^^^ wise advice from A-Lux. I'm telling you, make yourself a savings jar with a big H on it. every time you want a twilly, take that money and pop it in there. maybe a big water jug one so you can't weasel it back out lol.

it is true, when i look in my scarf drawer there are thousands of dollars of scarves in there! ouch! i'd rather have three scarves and a kelly. but it is harder to get rid of scarves so i keep them.

I agree that you should sell the bags...you really won't miss them and will constantly yearn for another H bag immediately after getting your first...keep any bag that's truly 'nostalgic' for you..I have a limited edition LV bag that I will never 'rid' of as I love it and remember just how hard I had to 'work' to find it

:shame: I just want like.... 2 scarves and a Kelly. LOL!

I've got a huge frog plush piggy bank thing called a silly saver, you have to have a screwdriver to get the thing open! That's where I put all my change. It's already almost full. Maybe I can take it out and put it all in a jug or somethin'... I know that stuff adds up over time, right? One of my friends says she saves by never paying with change for anything, and putting all her change aside. Another girl says she does that with any $1 bills she has.... only ays with 5's and higher.

First Coach bag is listed... guess we'll see how that goes and add it to my savings account. I think I could get my mom to get me an H scarf for Christmas, so there's that need gone-- I just hope I can go so long without buying anything for myself! :rolleyes:

Sarah ~ You Have Such A Great Outlook:yes:

For Me ~ I Haven't Sold Any Non-H (They Just Sit There It's Terrible).

How I Save....No More Non-H (I Have Way Too Much!)....Anything That I See That Cute...I Don't Do It ~ Because I Know I Won't Wear Or Use It. I May See Something & Tell My Husband. He's All Excited Because It Probably $1000 Or Under.....Than He Comes To His Senses & Realizes He's Going To Be Out Of The Money Anyways & I'll Still Buy H. So, He Starts Talking About H (Or Even The Yankees) Anything To Advert The Attention:roflmfao: