what to do? Help me out...

1. I have bags waiting for me at the outlet. I called and they will hold on to them tonight and she said they will put them out for sale in the morning.

Should I go tonight or wait until the morning??

It's a 2.5 to 3 hour drive. 1 plus for me doing it tonight is that I won't spend my whole day driving tomorrow.. Downside is I have to leave in the next 30 minutes or so.. and It will be night, of course... and I wont be home until like midnight:rolleyes:

If I go tomorrow the bags may be gone... unless I can make sure I am walking in there the minute they open!!!

what would you do???

2. go tonight....then you can spend the day tomorrow admiring your new bags!!!:tup:

3. GO GO GO!!!!! :tup: :woohoo::angel:

4. Leave Now!!!!!

5. go go go girl!!!!!:woohoo:

6. I'd call the outlet back and ask them to definitely hold the bags for you through tomorrow morning/noon. That way you're not stressed out about the situation this evening and have to worry about driving home at such a late hour.

7. so you can post picture tomorrow hehe

8. I'd go.

I'm crazy like that. If I want it...I'd go get it.

9. I would also call and explain and ask them to hold til tomorrow afternoon.. otherwise I would be gone already! You don't want to drive all that way and have not bags for you at all! :tdown:

10. shoo, go, now!!!

11. ok. I'm outta here!!! It's 5:28!! I hope there is no traffic once I hit Austin, or I may just bypass Austin and go through bastrop and all that.. but I will post when I get back!!

:heart:

12. Good luck, Tara! Drive carefully!

13. I'm glad I live only 20 minutes away from 2 different outlets!

14. woohoo! let us know when you get back! :yahoo:

15. GO!

One Saturday I drove to one outlet that is 50 minutes away and then drove another hour and 45 minutes to go to another. The trip back home took 2 and a half hours, but I got a lot of good stuff.

Did you see if you could give them a credit card to allow you to go tomorrow as a credit card hold?