What to do against little scars in the face?

1. Hey, anyone s got an idea what to do against little scars in the face area ( like those which came from spots,blackheads...)?
    would be happy getting some answers.

2. Look for a thread called "The Organic Pharmacy" here. I did a review on a product that helps.

3. mederma & neosporin are good

4. thanks just found the thread!
    does anyone know how effective mederma is? and does it any harm to your skin if it is that strong?

thx.

5. i like plain ol' vitamin E oil. works wonders on scarring!

6. Which brand/type do you get? And you just rub it onto the scars? I wanna try~!

7. is it just vitamin oil? i didnt get that!
    thanks.

8. microdermabrasion i really dont think i spelled that right....merle norman also has a derma peel tratment with 10% glycolic acid and it exfoliates and gets the skin off

9. I buy my Vitamin E oil from health food shops. It ordinarily comes in either capsule or bottled form. I buy the capsules as I also take them orally as a suppliment; however, it is far easier to use it from a bottle.

The Body Shop definitely sell Vitamin E oil, but it's far more expensive (and smells much worse) than the health food stuff.

And yes, Vitamin E oil is basically pure Vitamin E and an oil in which it has dissolved. I'd recommend those which use soya bean oil as they smell nicer.