What to buy....

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
we are going to be in Vegas in a few weeks and I REALLY want to buy a purse there but i dont know which one. I just got the Mono Riveting i love it but i cant go to Vegas and not buy a purse :P

Anyways, i have right now the riveting, the perfo speedy 30 and the multicolor speedy 30. I think i really want another speedy, its just my favorite right now. :heart: I was thinking maybe the Damier Speedy 25, i dont have a 25 yet and it would be a little different but it is a good idea when the 30 is bigger and not that much more money? OR maybe i could find another type of purse that i like as much.....OR maybe if the Speedy Dentelle is out and i can actually find one, but will that even be possible? I could always just get some really small items too....

What do you guys think?

i actually do have one shoulder bag, it was my first ever LV. it is the Large Croisant (i know i have the name or the spelling wrong and thats why i didnt list it earlier) i dont think they make it anymore, and i actually loved carrying it. SO that might be a GREAT idea....thanks for the idea!

Saleya PM - $885

Epi Speedy 25 - $840 (I'd get the red...it's my fave)

you know this one...

Denim Pleaty - $1210 - i think it's so hot, but can't afford it...so naturally,you should get it so I can live vicariously through you! :shame:

Have fun!!

these are are such wonderful suggestions! its actually made it worse for me LOL

i do like the AZUR too all of them all of them! i will just have to go look at everything in person i guess, but its good to see that everyone agrees that another speedy is good. as long as it isnt monogram it should add nicely to my small collection.