What to buy with $2000....a little long

1. So, I've been a little low-key the past couple of days cause I've had the flu.:yucky: You know...fever, chills, stuck in bed all day when the weather is gorgeous! So I was kinda bummed out until I got a check in the mail that I was waiting for!:yahoo: So I'm saving most of it and allowing myself a $2000 LV shopping spree!:wlae: Trying to decide what to get. Here are the choices:

1. Pomme or Framboise Bedford, Pomme 4 key holder and Framboise agenda
    with only a few months left of pomme/framboise, I feel like I need to get all of the peices I want before they're gone.

2. Cerises Speedy and Pomme 4 key holder
    Cerises is already gone but might be harder to find in "like new" condition.

3. Red or Black Epi Speedy 30, Pomme 4 key holder, Framboise agenda and Framboise cles
    I really need a new black bag, though red would be nice too. Epi is a permanent line, so I could wait a bit.

4. Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy and Pomme 4 key holder or Framboise agenda
    Already discontinued, so may be difficult to find. Don't need it. Just like it a lot.

5. Something else-please list

2. I would get number one.

3. congrats on your windfall! how great is that!! i would go w/ option 3 or 4. just because on #3, you get a lot of goodies for the money and #4 because it's discontinued but can still probably find one.

you do still have a couple more months for the pomme stuff so there's still a wee bit of time for #1. and i think you can find cerises speedy eventually as it seems to always pop up online somewhere for sale.

good luck and can't wait to see what you got! :woohoo:

4. Sorry meant to make this a poll but stepped away from computer. Please just list #, or other suggestion.

Thanks.

5. I would go with #1!

6. I would get the one item on your list that I want! Fuschia speedy!!!!

7. I would say #4 or my other choice would be Mono Riveting.

8. I'D GO WITH NUMBER FOUR! Fuschia was on my list a couple months ago and I need something Pomme or Fushia-- driving me nuts not having anything red right now!

9. I like #2 the most...

Cerises Speedy's always pop up on Let-Trade... I'm sure you can get a better deal there in the future when you decide to get it!

10. :roflmfao:

12. #3 =)

13. I'm voting #3.

14. Hmm.. I really am thinking I am liking the new MC bags. For $2K you could get a marilyn at $1200 and almost an epi speedy 25 as well. Or a mini lin speedy!?! HMM...so many choices!

15. 3. Red or Black Epi Speedy 30, Pomme 4 key holder, Framboise agenda and Framboise cles
    I really need a new black bag, though red would be nice too. Epi is a permanent line, so I could wait a bit.