what to buy next?

1. when in bought my BH and my speedy 25 in june i said to myself it was a one time thing. As most of you on this forum there is now way to stick to one bag. i have 3 louis: speedy 25, bh, mono pochette.

I like alof bags but i can't buy them all. I'm 5''5 and a size 12 and i made a list of thing i would like to have. I would really like some advice so maybe you can pick two items you think i can buy the best.

damier speedy 25/30
    epi speedy 25 (black)
    epi pochette (black)
    mono wallet with zip pocket
    damier azur speedy 25
    cabas piano
    IMG_7671.JPG

IMG_7674.JPG

2. forgot to say that i'm 20 and a student

3. ^^i know how you feel~~lol, im a full-time college student too, so far i only have one lv bag---denim baggy GM!!
    i really like LV small accessories, how about a wallet or agenda??i just got a damier koala agenda, its perfect!!!

4. I would not get the Cabas. I have BH and Cabas and I never use my piano anymore :sad: The BH is so much more functional. I would pick from your list: Damier Speedy and the wallet.

5. I'll choose wallet and Epi Pochette;)

6. damier azur or the damier speedy

7. I am madly in love with my mono pti wallet.

8. damier or azure speedy and a wallet

9. Damier azur speedy and wallet!

10. A wallet to go with everything of course ! :biggrin:

11. I'd get the Epi Speedy + one of the Damier Speedys :yes:
    I prefer spending all my money on bags, although I like wallets :p

12. damier speedy and wallet

13. A wallet for sure. If I had to pick a speedy, it would be Epi.

14. I would vote for the wallet aswell, as it will go with everything, and will look totally cute in your bags!
    If I had to choose a bag, I would go for the Epi Speedy, as its such a beautiful bag, and so understated!
    Good luck and let us know what you deceide on!
    xxxRosexxx

15. i'm 20 too. and a grad student.

ive got a speedy 30 monogram. Thus, next .. i think im going for damier speedy 25.