What To Buy In Paris? Help Girls! :)

What purse to buy in paris?

1. Damier Knightsbridge

2. Murakami White Rita

3. Damier Azur Speedy 30

4. Murakami White Ursula

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My best friend's mate is going to paris next week. She going to help buy some and send it to Australia including VAT & paying Euros I save up2 30% just from buying there including postage.

What I'm concerned about is apparently there is a limit how much a tourist can purchase (apparently 2 per international customer).

I having a very hard to decision what to buy at the moment. So girls I would love some opinions...

1. Murkami Rita WHITE
    2. Damier Knightsbridge
    3. Murakami Ursula White
    4. Speedy 30 Azur

Overall its so much cheaper to buy in paris! I'm tempted to buy 2 but money tight at the moment :sad:

I wouldnt mind a Damier Azur speedy 30 but I read a thread theres been a diminishing in quality of this purse due to it demand I would b worried.

Shame I cant get the Suhali Epanoui PM White my aunty got it and she would b upset if i got it :sad:
  2. i vote for the damier knitsbridge .. i am not a fan of the azur damier . good luck !!
  3. I voted for the Azur Speedy. I love Azur myself and the Speedy is such a classic. I saw the knightsbridge just yesterday IRL and was not a fan (although I like damier ebene as a rule). I like the Rita, that would be my 2nd choice and the Ursula is OK, but just not my personal style.
  4. I voted Azur!
  5. URSULAAAAAA! lol it's HOT! :biggrin:
  6. When I was in Paris at the beginning of the month they were completely sold out of azur speedys in both 25 and 30. But I'm guessing they've restocked by now.....

G'luck with your decision :smile:
  7. I was actually thinking of getting the Knightsbridge and Rita.

I save $800 AUs from buying the Rita in Paris than in Australia! :biggrin:
  8. i was going to say the azur speedy, but if quality really is poor on those than i'd go for the ursula~
  9. Azur Speedy.
  10. Without a doubt Ursula, that bag is to die for! Love it, love it, love it! Keep us posted!
  11. My vote goes towards the MC Ursula!
  12. Damier Azur Speedy 30
  13. Damier Knightsbridge or Azur Speedy would be my choices.
  14. I'd get the White MC Ursuala
  15. urrrrrrrrrsula!!!