What to buy at PCE? Chocolate Carly or tobacco leather belted ergo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladies, i need some help! I can't decide what to get for PCE- the belted leather ergo in tobacco or the chocolate carly? I've been dreaming of carly for awhile now but then the ergo came along and its so darn cute! What do you all think? It would be the perfect compromise if the belted ergo signature came in chocolate- does anyone know if it does? Thanks in advance for the advice!

2. The belted ergo is REALLY nice, but something about that chocolate carly :tender:...maybe I just have a chocolate-brown bag obession!

3. hmmm... great choices!! :tup: I know they have the new ergo in chocolate, but it is not the belted one. I love carly but she is more slouchy and I know there have been a lot of issues with the top shredding/tearing, etc. Coach will always take care of you though. So go with what YOU want and what you will wear more.. let us know what you decide!! :yes:

4. this is the one they have in chocolate..
    [​IMG]

5. My mom just pre-ordered the chocolate signature medium ergo (pic above) and it is GORGEOUS and YUMMY!!!!! It's a GREAT choice!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.