What to add to my collection? I feel boring...

1. I'm flying to a country with a LV store next Wednesday and I haven't decided what I need yet. Trying to search for pics and threads here to get some inspiration, and feel frustrated since I have absolutely no idea so far. :s

I feel like I'm such a boring person with my current collection, all I have is basic Mono, white MC Mono and one small Cerises item.

I'm not crazy about the Denim line since where I live there is, or will be, very cold with rain & snow and I don't want it to get wet.

I'm also suspicious with the Vernis line since I've heard stories about patent leather surface cracking when it's like -25[SIZE=-1]°C / -13°F outside. I like the Houston bag though.

- Any ideas what to add to my collection? It's gonna be 1 or 2 bags.

I need something for everyday use and for work, and preferably with a zipper closure due to the weather problem. I have separate briefcases for my documents and laptops, and a Brad-Pitt look-a-like male secretary ;) who carries them around for me, so the bag (or bags) does not need to be super roomy, but cute and representative at business meetings. :upsidedown:

Btw, hopefully they got what I want in stock but I guess I'll be needing a few different options for my shopping list after all.
    [/SIZE]

2. How about Suhali?

3. I'd go for sth. Epi, maybe the Vivienne long?

4. Umm...what did you say again....all I remember is Brad Pitt look-a-like male secretary :graucho:

5. Antigue or epi:confused1:

6. Something Daimer would be nice and very professional looking for work.

Now for play the Stephen mono or leopard are gorgeous. I love the pleat on that handbag. The Miroir Alma in gold or silver are stunning as well but , are more for the evening.

7. Damier or epi would be nice.

8. I've been thinking Epi, MC black, Damier... :confused1:

I like Suhali[SIZE=-1] L'Ingénieux but it might be too small. :s
    [/SIZE]

9. Get something in Epi or Suhali

Epi passy

[​IMG]

Riviera

[​IMG]

suhali Lockit

[​IMG]

10. i'd go for something epi or suhali since you have nothing in those lines yet.

11. Brad Pitt look-alike secretary? Hubba hubba!

For LV, how about a Damier Alma or Papillon?

12. He's a young trainee and always willing to help ladies with their heavy bags. :lol:
    I don't want him to touch my LV bags though. :rolleyes:

13. Have a look at the Saleya PM next time you are at LV. It's gorgeous.

(seen in my footer image)

14. Oh btw, these are the everyday & city-sized bags I already have:

Mono

Alma
    Speedy 30
    Coussin GM
    Ellipse MM

MC
    Speedy 30

15. If you leave in november..I would get something from the Damier Azur line....im crazy about that line :biggrin: