What to add to my collection? I feel boring...

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
I'm flying to a country with a LV store next Wednesday and I haven't decided what I need yet. Trying to search for pics and threads here to get some inspiration, and feel frustrated since I have absolutely no idea so far. :s

I feel like I'm such a boring person with my current collection, all I have is basic Mono, white MC Mono and one small Cerises item.

I'm not crazy about the Denim line since where I live there is, or will be, very cold with rain & snow and I don't want it to get wet.

I'm also suspicious with the Vernis line since I've heard stories about patent leather surface cracking when it's like -25[SIZE=-1]°C / -13°F outside. I like the Houston bag though.

- Any ideas what to add to my collection? It's gonna be 1 or 2 bags.

I need something for everyday use and for work, and preferably with a zipper closure due to the weather problem. I have separate briefcases for my documents and laptops, and a Brad-Pitt look-a-like male secretary ;) who carries them around for me, so the bag (or bags) does not need to be super roomy, but cute and representative at business meetings. :upsidedown:

Btw, hopefully they got what I want in stock but I guess I'll be needing a few different options for my shopping list after all.
[/SIZE]

Something Daimer would be nice and very professional looking for work.

Now for play the Stephen mono or leopard are gorgeous. I love the pleat on that handbag. The Miroir Alma in gold or silver are stunning as well but , are more for the evening.

Get something in Epi or Suhali

Epi passy

p11157417_ph_hero.jpg

Riviera

p10333132_ph_hero.jpg

suhali Lockit

p11278059_ph_hero.jpg