General Discussion

what time is it where you are now?

frick&frack Posted By frick&frack Posted Feb 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2:36pm EST

finished my project :yahoo:
    can't get the computer to burn a CD :smash:
    city employee won't return my call or answer her phone...I need to ask if I can email it :hysteric:

nat...cappuccino sounds really good...with a generous shot of kahlua ;)

2. 10:04 pm

Nat Nat Nat, don't be so hard on yourself! It is weekend, treat yourself! Deal with the guilt - and possibly a wee bit extra weight- on Monday, my dear :biggrin:

Frick, city employee probably took the day off. Don't ask, email it anyway ;)

Alright, won't keep you guys in suspense any longer, although I have to admit I was THIS close to posting a poll about the cappuccino issue in the Kitchen forum. But then I realised the outcome could be 50/50, which would make my decision even harder in the end :shrugs: I mean, HELLO, you can't take issues like these lightly, you know? :wondering

3. ^I get it...my vote is still yes :yes: ...oh, & I didn't have the email (that's why I was calling), but she finally called me.

4:28pm...the start of happy hour on a friday!!! :drinkup:

4. 10.41 pm ...great minds think alike, darling:graucho:. Treated myself to Indian- but made plans to go running with a friend tomorrow and then go to smoothie bar for healthy treat to make up for today:shame:

I would like to congratulate you on your courage and inner strength - not everyone would be able to make such a crucial decision on their own, Nat. (:biggrin:) next time maybe it will be wiser though to at least have a poll for an hour or so...

5. she is probably a PFer as well, was busy browsing and called you back after she saw this post :nuts:!

Happy Friday, chicas :drinkup:

ETA: that was around 10.49 pm...

6. ^:roflmfao: you might be right! happy friday to you too!!! :drinkup:

4:44pm EST (eastern US standard time)

7. hammer.jpg

8. 10:21 p.m. E.S.T.

9. It is 12:10 a.m. C.S.T.

10. 752 am -- Zurich time

11. 6:17 pm Saturday night here in Sydney

12. 9:11 am
    need more coffee...

13. 11 22 am - europe time