what the heck is this??

They did make something like that but I don't know enough about the line to make a decision on that one. I don't even remember what the line was called. I saw a few at South Coast like that but they seemed more boxy than that one.

It's from the Spring 05 men's line. Don't know the name, but here's a pic of the keepall(?) from style.com

00001m.jpg

Very close to buying the bag last Spring @ Bal Harbour LV...unfortunately couldn't justify spending that much for that type of bag. Reminds me of a cheap school bag I could pick up in Hong Kong

Bag*Snob said:
This is from the Men's Mini Intitial Line. The bag is gorgeous in person and it also came in a dark brown color - ebony.
i totally agree i saw it instore and the darker colors were gorge! i love the initals idea but again i couldnt justify 2 1/2 mono bags for a fabric one with 2 stripes and LV!!!

I've seen this bag and absolutely LOVE it and the matching keepall! But they don't show up a lot on ebay. Here's the keepall- first two are ebony (ebene), third is the lighter color. :love:

Attachments

• Vuitton Mini Mono Intials Keepall.jpg
    Vuitton Mini Mono Intials Keepall.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Vuitton Mini Mono Initials Keepall 2.jpg
    Vuitton Mini Mono Initials Keepall 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Vuitton Mono Mini Initials Men's  Resort 2005.jpg
    Vuitton Mono Mini Initials Men's Resort 2005.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
ValleyOppressed said:
I've seen this bag and absolutely LOVE it and the matching keepall! But they don't show up a lot on ebay. Here's the keepall- first two are ebony (ebene), third is the lighter color. :love:

i really like this range from last spring. it's also availabe in a Sac Plat "Tanger" and an Alma Voyage-ish model called "Isfahan". i have this feeling the new black/brown Mono Lin Speedy would be very similar to this ebene colour. and i think the lighter colour is called camel.

:smile: