What the heck is this about?

1. *I am a new seller on eBay* I listed an authentic D&B purse. eBay then sent me a message telling me that my listing was pulled, and something about trademark infringement. What the freak is this about???! Do I have to put something like "Not affiliated with d&B in any way?"

I see many listing stating 100% authentic so&so bag.. What is the problem?

Can someone please help me out with this? Will I get my listing fee's back??

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Tia everyone!

ETA: I did put in the auction that a family member bought the bag from QVC. Could this be the reason it was pulled? It also said something about counterfeit.. but last time I checked QVC didn't sell fake bags...??

2. Probably someone reported your bag to be fake. Stupid eBay.

3. Did you use any D&B stock photos, or were the pics all your own? A few years ago, when I sold something for the first time, I made the mistake of using a stock photo, and my listing was pulled for that reason.

4. i think as you put someone else bought it but not yourself is the problem, not sure though

5. What if I relist, just saying Authentic? No Qvc or anything.. and I used all of my own photo's.

6. I am so sick of ebay. This happened to me a few years ago, for a Movado watch. I emailed them and asked what it was all about, they said the same BS about possible fake, but gave me the go ahead to relist it.

7. If you're a new seller, that may have also raised a flag. Do you have any feedback as a buyer?

8. Don't relist without first contacting ebay. If something gets pulled a second time, ebay may start watching your listings and may put your listing privileges on hold.

9. gacats.. I dont have any feedback. I just made my first transaction and am waiting for the buyer to receive the item to leave feedback. I mean it sucks that I am trying to be as honest as possible and my listing gets pulled. NTM that I wont even get my fee's back! i will contact ebay before I relist.

10. Be sure you didn't use any keyword spamming (look up on Ebay)
    Also didn't use LIKE NEW in the title - that gets yanked for sure... You really should include a statement at the bottom of your listing that you are not affiliated... Here is what I use-feel free to copy and use if you would like...

Legal Disclaimer
    Please note that I am not an authorized dealer or associate of any of the designers, brands, or manufactures that are offered in my auctions. All trademarks, brand names, and logos mentioned are used for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks of their respective owners who reserve the rights of ownership. The use of any trademark, brand name or product in our auctions is not intended to suggest that the company, trademark or brand is affiliated or endorses these auctions.

11. How annoying...and no, QVC wouldn't have been the reason it was pulled. I had an auction up for a cheapie tote I got from there and nothing was ever said. They definitely don't do fakes either.
    But yeah put a disclaimer like forenfinal said, that should help and make sure all your pics are close, clear and show all authenticity marks/tags.

12. Thanks for the advice everyone. I sent ebay a message and am waiting to hear back from them

And thanks Rebecca, I would of asked you personally, but I thought I'd give you a break! LOL

13. Ahhhh I love it when I see a uber super fake still posted after I KNOW multiple ppl reported it, while authentic bags like yours are getting pulled probably due to one report by some jacka**. =P WTH eBay? Grrrr

14. thats what im saying..it sucks that honest [honest?? whats that on ebay?!?!?!?!] sellers have to go thru this crap

15. Arg how annoying - they ebay authenticators now diddly squat about real bags - they leave up the terrible $5, "Eeek wtf is that ?! :yucky::shocked:" fakes, and take down the authentic items. Someone probably reported it was fake and that's why they took it down.