What The Celebrities Were Wearing At The Emmys

My favs: Mariska Hargitay,Katherine Heigel, Heidi Klum (of course), Virginia Madsen, Debra Messing, and Calista Flockheart. They all looked stunning, dress, hair, & makeup.

None of the other women could touch this gal,classiest thing I saw all night.
bestdressed-1.jpg

041123104613_steven.jpg

STEVEN COJOCARU reveals who looked hot and who did not!

Some stars like EVA LONGORIA went for fun and flirty while others like DEBRA MESSING went feminine and frilly for Sunday's 58th Annual Emmy® Awards and our STEVEN COJOCARU reveals who looked hot and who did not!

"What I like about the best dressed is that everybody did a different thing," he says. "MARISKA (HARGITAY) was scorching hot. She was beaming and glowing and sexy and sultry and wow!"

Our fashion guru also loved winner JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS' look. "Nothing but smashing," he says of the "New Adventures of Old Christine" star. "It's all about less is more. Black and white -- very strong."

"Will & Grace" gals MEGAN MULLALLY and Debra Messing both looked cool and classy. Funnylady Megan chose a long-sleeved, floor-length navy gown; but Megan did show some skin with a down-to-there neckline complemented by a dazzling diamond jewel while Debra donned a white, strapless frock with layered ruffles.

"You look like a vision," Cojo says of the sitcom star. "You look like a little NICOLE KIDMAN in her chic dresses with a little bit of Old Hollywood GINGER ROGERS. I thought you were absolutely spectacular."

A couple of the lovely ladies opted for anything-but-basic black. Former "Friend" and "The Comeback" nominee LISA KUDROW flowed in a scoop-necked, empire-waisted dress with simple diamond baubles, while TYRA BANKS showed off her "Top Model" curves in a hip-hugging, one-shouldered, mermaid-cut number with her hair in an elegant chignon. And Cojo says she "really hit it."

"We needed someone to have that heavy glamour," he says. "She pulled it off. She's a supermodel. She looks good when she walks the dog!"

While many of the fabulous femmes picked pretty pastels, other top TV ladies chose to stand out in eye-catching color. "Malcolm in the Middle"'s JANE KACZMAREK looked chic in her simple, red, haltered gown, while mama-to-be HEIDI KLUM revealed her sense of style in a flowing, crimson dress that showed off more than a little leg.

"She went beyond and took it to another step," Cojo says of the supermodel's ensemble. "She looked like she was blossoming. She looked so strikingly stunning in that fire red dress."

Although most of the ladies looked fab, Cojo does reveal someone who didn't hit his mark -- JOAN COLLINS. "It was beyond over the top," he says of her gown. "The dripping in rhinestones from Brooklyn, the sparkle attack! I had to wear a welders mask to talk to her!"

Meanwhile, "Desperate Housewives" star Eva was fresh-faced in a white, knee-length cocktail dress whose angular hemline and neckline gave it a modern edge, while her co-star FELICITY HUFFMAN looked mod in a simple, mocha gown.

The ladies of the hit show "Grey's Anatomy" scrapped their scrubs to show off their glamorous side in clean shades of blue, purple and white. SANDRA OH combined the bohemian with the girly in a periwinkle, waist-cinching gown with a ruffled neckline, complemented by a wealth of gold and diamond necklaces, while her castmate ELLEN POMPEO shimmered in a deep purple, strapless, velvety dress and KATHERINE HEIGL put the "voom" in "va-va-va-voom" in a champagne-colored, silky sparkler that accentuated the positive.

br00kelynx said:
The first two girls in the 8th set of pictures are horrible, outfit and face wise. Who are they?

Are you talking about the ones in thread #10? If so, the first girl is Portia DeRossi - Ellen Degeneres' girlfriend. She was on Ally McBeal and Arrested Development. The 2nd is Stockard Channing - better known as Rizzo on Grease.