What summer movie are you looking forward to.

1. For me it’s 'The Da Vinci Code, The Devil Wears Prada, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
  2. The Devil Wears Prada (loved the book), Mission Impossible (not for Tom Cruise but for the action sequences) & Pirates of the Caribbean
  3. Poseidon! For the special effects and the crazy looking monster wave.
    We'll see that just before we go on a cruise:blink::biggrin::blink:
  4. An American Haunting actually comes out today! I want to see that and Silent Hill (even though its been out here already), The Da Vinci Code, The Omen, See No Evil, and a lot more I cant think of right now. I'm a huge scary movie addict :shame:
  5. Pirates of the caribbean & my son wants to see x-men 3

6. The Devil Wears Prada
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    The breakup
  7. For anyone whos read the book - The Da Vinci Code is rated PG-13, I'm really interested in seeing how they handle the ritual scene.
  8. Th Da Vinci code, The devil wears Prada ( love the book). I also love the book from Laurent Weisberger " Everyone worth knowing". I hope they will make a movie out of it as well.
  9. I think I'm just about going to watch everything that everyone has mentioned above!!! :smile:
  10. Somebody is remaking "The Omen"??? That was scary enough the first time I would be terrified to see a new version:amazed:

Edit: Forgot to ask, what's An American Haunting about??
  11. Can't wait for the DaVinci code. Loved the books and hopefully Ron Howard can bring it beautifully to life. I have high hopes for this one and think Tom Hanks will be great in the lead!
  12. X-Men
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    I'm sure there's more...
  13. The Devil Wears Prada, Da Vinci Code, MI3, Just My Luck (yeah, I know, but I'm a sucker for movies like that :p), Over the Hedge, Pirates of the Carribean, My Super Ex-GF, Sin City 2...

I love summer movies :nuts:
  14. Pirates of the Caribbean!
    The DaVinci Code

15. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest for me!! Can't wait to go to the premiere and get squashed lol and of course see the stars!