What styles of multicolore shoe do you like/dislike?

1. I'm not even sure which styles are available in the stores right now, but post pics of white MC shoes you like/dislike/have! Thanks :flowers: (If I get a pair, I would be wearing them with my white speedy or my mini HL).
  2. I really love the white MC, that being said I would love to get the shirley and the speedy.
  3. I absolutely love these mules !

They look really bad in black MC though, green piping !!
  4. I love these too! My girlfriend got them a wears them all the time, she says they are quite comfy too.
  5. I love the ones that ayla posted :heart: They're gorgeous! But I've always thought they look uncomfortable.

I like these :graucho: :p

6. I also really like these ballerina flats, I'm not sure if they're still in store - I think they might be since the stock for shoes doesn't always seem to move so fast, except for stuff like the Balmoral pumps or those awesome Cleo Pompeii mules !

Anyways, these may be a little less stressful on feet if you're going to have a long day !

7. whoops...misread the post. I really like the MC mules that were posted earlier.
  8. [​IMG]
    and of course [​IMG]
  9. Love those in white dont care for them in black.
  10. Love these for a casual day

Not mc but could wear them with a white mc speedy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. Oh, these are cute. :love:
  13. i have yet to meet a pair of mc shoes i didn't like... :love:

but y'all have already dredged up pictures of the ones i've seen. :smile:
  14. Here are mine..the pics are old lol. Since they're discontinued though, I'd go for those mules up there! I ordered some from elux when they first came out but the heel didn't work for me :sad: :
  15. [​IMG]