What styles have been discontinued? What is the next one?

i adore the purse; sarah at Bal NYC also showed it to me last year in the red & cornflower, but at the time i was itching more for a city bag.

But I find the city bag more "casual" looking than the purse. both have tassles, but the lines of the purse looks cleaner than the city; the purse doesn't have as many tassles and the zipper part doesn't extend over the bag, if you know what i mean?

so now i own one in Ink and one in White. i want MORE! the purse fits everything i need, including my cell, my wallet, a paperback, and a thick makeup bag.

i did see a turquoise weekender on a fellow barneys shopper on friday in nyc, and it looked awesome, but i don't carry that much stuff, so the purse works for me.

babyhart said:
But I find the city bag more "casual" looking than the purse. both have tassles, but the lines of the purse looks cleaner than the city; the purse doesn't have as many tassles and the zipper part doesn't extend over the bag, if you know what i mean?

i agree with this. it does looks cleaner than the city and honestly, it's tassels hang more nicely too

me_love_purse said:
being a person who cannot let things go as i am, i just called a gain. a guy answer the phone and he also was not aware that the purse will be discontinued. he told me to call back monday so he can ask "a person that might know".
just wanted to let you girls know.

MLP, did you call back? What is the consensus about the Purse being discontinued?

I spoke with BalNY today. The SA wasn't the most helpful but when I asked if the purse was being discontinued she almost scoffed at the notion and said "NO".

So is it or isn't it?

waif said:
I spoke with BalNY today. The SA wasn't the most helpful but when I asked if the purse was being discontinued she almost scoffed at the notion and said "NO".

So is it or isn't it?

waif, the truth is they don't know what the scoop is on the purse...i talked to my SA (daphne) on wednesday & that's what she said :girlsigh:...there's lots of rumors going around that it's being discontinued (& that might be true)...but the nyc b-bag store SA's haven't been informed yet one way or the other ;)

SerenitySue said:
MLP, did you call back? What is the consensus about the Purse being discontinued?

i forgot to call back.... sorry.....
i think bama is right (hope its okay to call you that), they dont really know any rumors about either the purse being discontinued or the new spring 07 colors.
so you might be better asking other stores.
maybe somebody can ask shirise? i never bought anything there, so i dont know who to ask.

hi, i dont know if there's a thread about this already somewhere else. if so, can someone please redirect me?

what are the discontinued balenciaga colours and styles?

pictures? descriptions? please?