What styles do cosmetic/makeup bags in caviar leather come in?

1. Hi-

I am looking to buy a cosmetic/makeup bag from Chanel. I could not find anything via the search, but I think I want something in caviar leather. Is there a place I can see the various styles? If anyone has pix of theirs, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
  2. oooh! ~ i'd like to know this too! ~ i've only seen them in lamb ~ not v practical maybe? :shrugs:
  3. They have 2 that are very similiar to the LV cosmetic bags: 1 is the "half moon" shape (that's what I call it, lol) and one is the large zip top style. They also have a man's "shaveing kit" style and a clutch style (which is my favorite): looks like a evening clutch, w/the C's on the front. The flap flips up (CC's on are the flap) and there is a mirror on the underside. The top of the bag then shows a zipper. Unzip and there is the storage place for makeup, keys, whatever. There is also a pocket in there. Retail for THIS cosmetic bag in black caviar (the old shiny caviar) is $730. I've seen the other bags in pink, champagne, red and black. All at Saks, Chevy Chase. HTH (I was there Monday)
  4. Thanks for the thorough response! Any idea what the LV-like bags go for?
  5. The half moon one, no. It's small, like the LV one. The large ones are all in the $700 and up range. Honestly, I think that's too expensive for a cosmetic bag. But, to each their own! :tup:
  6. The smaller half moon ones are around $350-375