What style to get in Greige?

What style to get in Greige?

1. Greige Day

2. Greige Purse

3. Greige Box

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am thinking of adding greige to my little collection.
    I am looking at day, purse and box styles. TIA
  2. I'd go for a Day, since you don't have one yet. The Griege bags I've seen IRL have had magnificent leather, so they should slouch to perfection!
  3. I'm bias -- go for Weekender!!!!
  4. My first pick would be the Purse and then the Box. Both are being discontinued. I just got a Greige First and LOVE IT! GOOD LUCK on your choice!
  5. The Box looks very pretty in Greige as I remember seeing it last year. I like the Day style too...I used to think it was okay but now I think it looks absolutely fabulous.:nuts:
  6. the box.... I had a Day and it was wayyy tooo bigggg
  7. I like all three styles so I am no help. If you can't decide, I would base my decision on where I can find these bags and how nice the leather is. For example if you decide on the greige purse and can't find it anywhere :crybaby:
  8. i voted for a box... i'm loving the box style even though its gone :sad:
  9. i like all 3 styles, but i would choose in this order: purse, day, then box. if you want to diversify your collection, i would do the purse or day since you already have a box. :smile:
  10. i choose the box
  11. I think Griege looks best when it is shiny and veiny and I like it on smaller bags also so I vote Box!

here is a pic of my Griege First
  12. I have a greige day....the leather is superlative
  13. I like the box.
  14. I have the day and I love it!
  15. definitely the day.