What style to get in Greige?

?

What style to get in Greige?

1. Greige Day

2. Greige Purse

3. Greige Box

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am thinking of adding greige to my little collection.
    I am looking at day, purse and box styles. TIA

2. I'd go for a Day, since you don't have one yet. The Griege bags I've seen IRL have had magnificent leather, so they should slouch to perfection!

3. I'm bias -- go for Weekender!!!!

4. My first pick would be the Purse and then the Box. Both are being discontinued. I just got a Greige First and LOVE IT! GOOD LUCK on your choice!

5. The Box looks very pretty in Greige as I remember seeing it last year. I like the Day style too...I used to think it was okay but now I think it looks absolutely fabulous.:nuts:

6. the box.... I had a Day and it was wayyy tooo bigggg

7. I like all three styles so I am no help. If you can't decide, I would base my decision on where I can find these bags and how nice the leather is. For example if you decide on the greige purse and can't find it anywhere :crybaby:

8. i voted for a box... i'm loving the box style even though its gone :sad:

9. i like all 3 styles, but i would choose in this order: purse, day, then box. if you want to diversify your collection, i would do the purse or day since you already have a box. :smile:

10. i choose the box

11. I think Griege looks best when it is shiny and veiny and I like it on smaller bags also so I vote Box!

here is a pic of my Griege First

griege_small.jpg
  12. I have a greige day....the leather is superlative

13. I like the box.

14. I have the day and I love it!

15. definitely the day.