Christian Louboutin

What style is this? *THE CL IDENTIFICATION THREAD*

JetSetGo! Posted By JetSetGo! Posted Jan 22, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! Where you able to find out the names of those ribbon sandals? I also have very similar ones-with darker ribbon and cork heel. http://www.notesbytanya.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Louboutin-triple-collage.jpg and here http://www.notesbytanya.com/chilly-days/

I got them at decadestwo1 about a year ago, there were named someting like crossgrain ribbon but I doubt its there original name. Let me know if you have more info.

2. OMG, thank you!! I had given up on anyone being able to help me out on these. Those are such a close match, like sister shoes. :smile:

3. Thanks, Annie!

4. Sorry it worked when I was on my computer but on my phone it just takes me to Saks mobile site. I'm going to try to post pics instead.

5. I hope these work:

Attached Files:

6. I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?

[​IMG]

The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7. The pair on the right are NOT Decolletes. I have a pair and they are not that pointy-toed.

8. They are not the original decolletes which have an almond toe, but the new decolletes which i believe is decollete 354 which came out in the last couple of months.

9. THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU! :biggrin:

I feel much better now haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.