What size Speedy would be best?

1. A 25 or a 30? Thanks!! :yes:
  2. it depends on what u usually carried. i have a 25 and it fits more that i though it would, and it suits me better than a 30.
    maybe you should try them on?
  3. I have a 25 and love it although the opening is really small.
  4. I have a 30 and wouldn't even think of anything smaller. I actually want a 35 or 40 next time around.
  5. I would also take into consideration your proportion (height for example) and what you think you would carry in it.
  6. I think it really depends on how much you carry. If you know you carry a lot of junk with you, get the 30. If you don't carry much, get the 25.
  7. I'm 5'4 and I prefer the 30, as I think the 25 is a little small for the style. But it's all personal preference.
  8. I prefer the 30
  9. 30 for me.
  10. What would be the benefits of getting either bag? Do you carry a ton of stuff with you on a daily basis, or just a cell phone, compact, lip gloss and a pair of shades? This should all come into consideration when deciding on which bag you would choose. I hope that this helps, I carry alot, therefore I went with the obvious choice, a speedy 30.
  11. I definitely agree with the proportion thing, if you're only considering the aesthetics of the bag. I'm only 5'1"-2" and I find that the 25 in epi can look a little bulky on me :push: Then I've seen the 30 on slightly taller girls and they look great! Like others have said, it also depends on how much you usually like to carry :yes:
  12. I have the 30 and love it! So of course my vote is for the Speedy 30.
  13. I am quite tall so the 25 looked too small on me. The 30 is perfect.
  14. i've got a 30 monogram - im just 5'1... i have loads of crap with me all the time... and its such a perfect size! i love it!!!