What size should I order in JC flats?

1. Hi,
    I saw the "Naomi" JC flat is on sale at the stores, and I'm not sure how the sizes run in their shoes. I normally wear between a 7 and 7 1/2 in most flats. Do they run true to size? Does anyone have these? I'm ordering them in the brown with the watersnake trim.
    Really cute!!
    thanks ladies for any of your imput :yes:

2. I can only wear flats. In Choo I typically wear a 38.5. Some of the gals will say that the sizing is inconsistent among styles, but I have not yet experienced that. The Naomi looks quite similar to the Jola. I have tan Jolas in 38.5, and Burgundy Jolas in 39. Both fit me fine. Here are some other brands and the sizes that fit me, in case you have them and can better make an estimation:
    Prada = 39
    Balenciaga = 38.5
    Manolo's = 39-39.5
    Marc Jacob = 39
    Gucci 38.5
    Sesto Meucci = 38
    Pikolinos = 38
    Stuart Weitzman = 8.5
    Dansko = 39

3. JBURG,
    Thank you so much for your reply. I will order the 37 1/2 and hope it fits:rolleyes:

4. You are welcome. The Naomi is really pretty. When they arrive, please take a picture of them for the miscellaneous style category in our reference library. My fingers are crossed for you!

5. Congratulations on a Beautiful shoe tweezer:woohoo: I have a couple pairs of JC flats and I order a 36 (US 6) and they fit perfect . I had some strange issues with a paid of sandals last summer, but I really think it was the unusual style:confused1:

I am a normal 5.5 - 6 and the few pairs I own are all great!

Like Jburgh said, be sure to post photos:yes: