What size in these Louboutins would I be?? anyone know?? help pleaaase

1. Hi girls...
    just wondering if anyone knows what size I would be in these shoes...I know louboutins run very small. I'm normally a 7.5 - 8 US...
    anyone have a similar pair... I think these are the very prive or prive??..
    louboutin python.jpg
  2. Those are the very prive- not sure how that particular shoe runs though.
    I think all of the very prives run different depending upon the material- leather, suede, patent leather, python....
  3. I tried on few pairs of that style and I also wear 7.5 or 8, but those fit me perfect in size 8, they are open at the back so they don't need extra room like pumps or boots.
  4. My post was wrong lol! I meant to put that they are prive because they are slingbacks. Very Prives are the closed back pump style.
  5. You should be okay with an 8. A 7.5 will probably be too tight!
  6. I would go for 7.5 if you have thin feet. The toe area stretches when your feet is there. And since it is a slingback, it is less likely to be too tight unless your feet are thick. I am 35.5 but my very prive is 36 and they fit good. When I tried the prive i need to go 35.5.
    Hope this helps.
  7. I normally wear a 37.5 in non-designer shoes, and would recommend you get the slingback python prives in a 38. I have a few very prives (closed pump version) in patent and python and bought them all in a 38. The one exception is the satin prive -- I tried them on in a 38.5 and was surprised that they fit. HTH!