What size black/white Graffiti Alma do you prefer?

Which size black/white Graffiti Alma do you prefer?

1. MM

2. Long

3. PM

4. None - just don't like this bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I love the look of the PM, but I keep hearing comments about how small it is...so I'm curious to see what you all think. I want the size I get to be both cute AND functional. Thanks in advance!!! :flowers:
  2. heehee... you know I like both mm and pm - but if it were for me you'd know which one I'd pick... :shame:

Seriously though - it just depends on what you want to end up using it for. If you really think you'll only use it as a going out bag and only carry wallet, cell, keys, a bit of makeup then the pm should be fine!

lol.. maybe you should build a lifesize model! :p or have you already done that?! :p
  3. e) All of the above :push:
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could get them all!!!!!!!
  5. PM:graucho:
  6. I prefer the long one

Here is a pic of all sizes

7. I'd go for the long as well...the Alma doesn't quite do it for me, so this shape is at least a little different..JMO...
  8. I'd kill for a long one, such a fabulous bag, total art piece.
  9. MiriorPrincess - thanks for the pics! Good for reference...
  10. Hmmm...I originally wanted the long too, but somewhere along the line decided it was TOO long looking and moved towards the PM...

Does anyone have a pic of the long being carried? TIA!
  11. If I'm correct I think that lv_addict has one
  12. LV_Addict has the PM...and she graciously posted pics for me of the PM and the MM already. But I have yet to see the long being carried...
  13. bump
  14. Long is tdf :love:
  15. Oops, I meant to vote for the long...but I voted PM instead.
    The long is so cute!