What sites have Balenciaga for less than retail?

1. I've been everywhere. From Net-A-Porter to Saks. I can't seem to find a Balenciaga bag that's cheaper than the original price.
    I went to AlohaRag but they don't have pictures of the bags. I don't know where to go.
    Anyone?

2. The only place to find Balenciaga below retail is on eBay, and at the moment even that would be unlikely. Bbags are going through a boom period at the moment, so nothing's cheap. If you find a website selling them below retail, they're fake.

3. If you find a website that is offering them, brand new, less than retail, then yes they are fake. Balenciaga does not authorize any of their retailers to display the bags on their site.

A really good site for used b-bags belongs to one of our members, Annsfabulousfinds.com

4. Yeah. I was thinking that Bluefly sold them cause i've heard that they did but i just checked and they only have a wallet.

5. So they sell authentic items even though they're used right?

6. yes, they are authentic, but used.

how's that damask courier coming?

7. MarieClaire -- just be aware that on eBay I'd say around 80% of B-bags are FAKES. Be sure to read the various guides on authentication. Atelier-naff has a great one and there's one available on eBay too.

8. Or if you post bags you find on Ebay here, there's always someone who can help authenticate.

9. I haven't seen Bbags for less than retail either - if you don't want to go the eBay route, you may be able to get a discount by opening a charge card at your local store since you often get 10% off your first purchase. That's the best thing I can think of!

10. the prices vary from country to country too, i found LVR had good prices

11. Not sure about this site.

Balenciaga Handbags

can anyone determine if they are authentic or not? They guarantee it, but I can't be too sure.

12. ^^^not authentic juicy couture jen

13. try raffaello-network.com. i dun think the price is much difference to the ratil price and i have never bought any b bag from them so cannot comment on their service.

14. ^^^If you do a search on Raffaello network, there's been some discussion on whether or not their bbags are authentic.