What Should You Be Doing Right Now? It's Probably Not tPF....

I should be hardcore PACKING!!!! I'm leaving to go to London for a semester on Saturday and I've pretty much done nothing to prepare, except check the exchange rates every day in the hopes that the pound will miraculously plummet. :P

It's 6:15 am and I should be getting ready for work! I always check tPF out with my coffee though. I tell myself I'll stay off while@ work but sometimes I sneak (I s/b working)!

OK...I am the world's biggest procrastinator. I swear, I work better under stress and deadlines.

i am the exact same way. i absolutely HATE that stress and pressure, but i can't seem to get anything done without it. i need it to be able to produce anything. it's a crazy, dysfunctional way to be.:yucky::Push:. lol

although i tend to be online only really late at night, so, what i should be doing now is sleeping.

my most favored mode of procrastination is shopping, aimlessly driving around, and wandering. nowhere, anywhere, with absolutely no reason or destination. :upsidedown:

It's 6:15 am and I should be getting ready for work! I always check tPF out with my coffee though. I tell myself I'll stay off while@ work but sometimes I sneak (I s/b working)!

lol, we posted the exact same time and i'm still up. haven't hit the sack, and you're getting ready for work. lol, im insane:roflmfao:

but looks like you're on the east coast, im on the west. but still....

Well I stayed up until 2 AM and still didn't finish.
So I'm back here eating my breakfast and surfing....I figure you can't eat and write a paper!!!

So back to the paper! I'm at the bottom of page 6.....but I'm in an easy section right now so the next 2 pages should move along quickly.
The last page will be a killer!

I only have 8 more hours to get it done (on top of the other 20 things I need to do today!)!

Twiggers when I read the thread's title I was like -> :roflmfao:
I have to admit that I log in from work a couple or even more LOL of times a day - I really SHOULD NOT do that! Now it's evening so I am at home and I can do what I want, but still I should be doing something else LOL
I totally understand about your 10 pages, I was like you with my thesis!! At a certaint point I told my self "Ehi girl, you should give your self a move!" drink a cup of coffee and started to work! But still there were days without motivation and inspiration! Good luck girl! :flowers:

Actually, I'm at home sick today with a bad cold/cough, so I guess I can spend as much time on tPF today as I want! Other than that, I should be in bed resting!