What should I get?

1. Hello Gucci Lovers!

I'm new here, so please forgive my ignorance :smile:

Well, it's been quite a while worth of saving I did for this and now that I seem to have enough cash to waste on this brand, I'm sure I can freely ask what I should get!

Anyways, I am a 16 year old girl (I'm still in High School) wanting a Gucci bag. I want a bag that's youthful yet classic. I'm matured for my age, so I can pull-off bags that are a little darker. I want a bag that I can use on a daily basis. I want a bag that's classic -- will never go out of style.

If you have any Gucci bag suggestions, please let me know thru replying to this thread! Classic pieces are a much better option rather than seasonal ones!

Thanks Xx

2. #2 Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    Hi! What about a sukey or a boston - they both have enough room to carry your books/papers in + they look quite nice with both casual or chic outfits!

3. Thanks so much for your input! Will definitely be checking that out! Xx :flowers:

4. #5 Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    Thank you so much for your input and the links, for providing!! Xx will definitely be checking that out :flowers:

I just checked both bags and instantly fell in-love with the Sukey tote! Do you happen to suggest any variation of color? :smile: thanks! Xx

5. I'm glad you like the Sukey, it's a wonderfully versatile bag, youthful, casual but smart too. Probably a medium would be fine for you (it's still large).

There are so many colour and material variations. Check out gucci.com and write down the model # of your favourites and see if your local store has it/them or can order for you to try.

All leather (plain or Guccissima) versions are probably the most durable, just see which is your favourite colour :biggrin: Black and brown are more classic but maybe there are shades you'd like even better :graucho:.

There is also diamond pattern and a GG-print material with leather trim. Check out the Sukey Club on this forum for all things Sukey:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/sukey-club-pics-and-comments-452254.html

I am so excited for you ;)

6. Perhaps a bag big enough so that you can take it to school? Nice tote bag

7. Thank you so much for the response! :smile: I might settle with a leather one in Guccissima. Seems like a good everyday bag! :smile:

Will be doing a reveal once I get it wehoo Xx