What should i get?

1. I returned my MC Mini Speedy HL cause of the defect but the thing is that my store doesn't have the white ones in stock and they said that they probably can't get one because most stores have the defective ones. =/ They gave me the price that it was originally sold according to the date code (I didn't have the reciept) so now I have ~$415 dollars in store credit. I don't really need anything so what should i get?

2. a wapity seems nice, or a lil pochette pershaps?

3. Oh good for you. Why don't you hold it until some of the new things come out?

4. I should but I like small bags and the F/W isn't really my style yet. I guess I have to wait until someone has gotten something from the line and I will fall in love with it on the board haha.

BTW: Houston Galleria store has both Fringe Speedy & Fringe Bucket

5. buy some cute shoes!!

6. If you really like the white MC and want something small, I recommend the wapity, or one of the wallets.

7. I agree with bag snob, wait untill some new things come out....but if the temptation is too hard to bare then I would go with the wapity or a pochette.:p

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hmm thinking. lol I want everyhing =(

11. that wapity is so cute.. i wish i had gotton the mc instead of the mono now

12. I love the pochette!

13. wapity! or medium agenda. love them both.

14. hmmm, i say go for a MC white wapity!!! its so cute and you can use it as clutch or as a small make up purse... good luck with what you decide to do!

15. the wapity is so cute! :love: