What should i get? Vernis Heart coin purse or Sophie?

Sophie or Vernis Heart shap coin purse??

• Sophie-$420

• Vernis Heart Shape Coin Purse-$350?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vernis :heart:

Yes... everybody says "Sophie" is more practical. If this were your first piece I would say "Sophie", but the Vernis heart will go nicely with your collection & it's a LE Vernis piece. :graucho: "Sophie" can be replicated in different Monogram accessories. Not to mention there's always that question when we're looking for that perfect "little black" clutch instead! Who knows LV may just invent "Sophie" in a different color!:wondering :sweatdrop:

I agree .. I would get the vernis heart puse:love:

They're both sooo cute! I think Sophie is more practical though so I'd go with that and you can use her 3 different ways. Although you should get both! I've been using Sophie on my trip to Vegas and I got many looks at her, but the heart shaped coin purse is too cute!

I love the Sophie and it just makes me fall in love with the Monogram line all over again.. It's a breath of fresh air! :biggrin: Also because it holds more than the heart coin purse, and you could probably use it more.

alright, sophie is what i am leaning more towards too, but if i really love sophie, then why i can't stop thinking about that cute Vernis? I brought BF to LV today, just window shopping, and guess what he said about the Vernis when he saw the look book? "For the price, you can get over 300 heart shape coin/key chain at Target's $1 section!".....it's more funny than embrassing to me, but oh, the look on SA's face! heheh, guess they WILL remember me the next time i walk in (there's not that many Asian in my city)........

Haha that's something that my DH would say!!!!!

I would get the Sophie because I am too practical one day I hope not to be so and blow my hard earned money on something like a 300 dollar key chain!!!!

You have a nice collection there. I'll say to go for a sophie, it's just more practical. And maybe by the time it hits V-Day, your bf will agree to buy you the vernis heart coin purse too! :graucho:

ok Sophie is it then, think i can give my beloved Sonatine a break-the poor thing only slept in her dust bag no more than 1 month out of the 4 years she's been w/me! :shame: What? What happen to Vernis Heart then? Well, you see, thanks to all mighty (IMO, hehe) Stefania, I am now after the Phi Round coin purse-250 and i get to choose from the following colors: white(?) green, yellow, and pink! Or may be in mini lin's new color Dune-180?:wlae:
Sometimes i get so caught up in the moment and just get it when i am not 100% in love, but that's when BF come in handy! There are also times i wish i never ask what he thinks, but it does slap me out of the quick sand from time to time-like today!:sweatdrop: